Thursday, June 23, 2011

Craft and Quilt Fair

The Craft and Quilt fair was pretty awesome this year like most years. My sister in law and I go every year to the show at Darling Harbour. In previous years we have bought quilting patterns, quilt kits and bag patterns. This year we've followed the trend and bought skirt and dress patterns. And lots of nice fabric to make them with - I'm loving the linen and Japanese printed linen at the moment. The Australian printed linen is fantastic too,  Lara Cameron prints some amazing linen.


We were glad to see that our favourite fabric store Kelani was there!
I kept on seeing this book - Make it Perfect - appear in stalls and Kelani had one, so I was flipping through casually. Closed the book and saw the authors name on the front of the book and looked up then saw the name tag of the person in front of me - Toni Coward! Of course I had to buy the book there and then and get a signed copy! She has a great blog too.



No comments:

Post a Comment