Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Quilting with Amy Butler fabric




Quilting is fun! I'm putting together a quilt -  'Twinset and Pearls', made of chenille and Amy Butler's Cozy flannel fabrics. It'll be 60"x63" when I'm finished and I can't wait!
I haven't decided if I'll add more fabric to fit my bed or if I'll leave it for the loungeroom.
At the moment I'm looking forward to having a cup of tea in hand and snuggling in a warm quilt by the fire with Tim and Millie :)

I've done a little more since taking photos for this timescape - all filmed of course! So I'm about 1/4 way through, it could be finished midway through winter. Hope you enjoy timescape number 1.

At the moment I'm knitting a black jumper for Millie and contemplating on knitting a cable beret, I first need to learn how to cable. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment