Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Red Toadstool at the Markets last Saturday

It was a slow market day for me, but I guess it's to be expected once in a while!
Here's some pictures from the day and some prep the days before!
I'm still deciding on whether another market day sooner rather than later would be better.

I started setting up at 6.30am! what an early start. It turned out to be a hot day though, so set up was nice in the cool morning.

I'm holding up material and crochet brooches.



Ladies Singlets with lace and handmade crochet flowers. Sizes 8-14.


My lovely vintage suitcase is displaying the crochet brooches and fabric/plastic covered purses.


Here's my table setup.


I upcycled glass jars into pin cushion tops, and the bottle to hold thread, buttons, needles, anything really!!


Pin cushion pears


Wrist cuffs


My other table setup


I have used pre-loved plastic knitting needles and reshaped them to be upcycled knitting needle bangles.


My stall, with my 'A Red Toadstool' bunting.





I'll have to make more bunting I think




Crochet brooches - $5


Purses - material and plastic covered - $9


This is recycled from a previous 'bathroom' sign. I made it into a 'recycle' sign.


Reusable crochet dish cloths and sponges. Dishcloths - $5 each, sponges - $2.50


2012 Diaries


No comments:

Post a Comment