Sunday, May 29, 2011

Birthday celebrations

My friend and I put together a birthday surprise for our best friend Geeti. I made some savoury and desserts, Ren made some awesome Creme Brulee, scones and an amazing cake.

What's a high tea without decorations?
I made some doily bunting out of doilies I cut up. Really easy and quick and looks cute too.


Every celebration needs bunting..I made these for our house warming and they've come out for every party I've had since.


All set up, ready for a high tea lunch.


Peppermint, Chocolate and Strawberry Macaroons. With Melting moments and lemon curd.


Mini quiches.




Our High tea selection


Here's a Recreate cake by Rennie! Check out her cakes on Facebook and her website, they're amazing. http://www.rekreatecakes.com/


Happy Birthday Geeti!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely ADORE this bunting!!! It's just gorgeous. I've included it in a post on my blog (appropriately credited & linked of course) I hope that's ok?
    Looking forward to following!
    C x
    http://allforeverafter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete