Thursday, December 9, 2010

I have been very busy...

I have finished Mr and Mrs Owl...aren't they quite the pair?


Pin cushion pear!


Teapot squirrel cosy, made out of a woollen blankie.


What's all this for you might ask?


This box of handmade items wouldn't have magically appeared if it wasn't for my friend - y - as I so lovingly call her. She has been - in a nice way - bugging me to sew and sell my handy works ... I am getting it out there,.. slowly with the help of my friends :)

Here's us enjoying a nice summers day with friends...



Here's something I can honestly say I have designed myself...
I've recently started to like large letters to put on display on my bookcase, looking at wooden ampersands on etsy inspired me to make my own 'stuffed' ampersand out of a pre-loved oversized khaki jacket. I love recycling!


No comments:

Post a Comment